The first event is an evening at Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle in the Strip District on Thursday, August 4, 2011 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Join us for an evening of friends, music and good spirits with an international flair. Many thanks to UPMC, our lead supporter for this kick-off event.
There will be free appetizers, live music by Guaranteed Irish, bar specials on Guinness and Blue Moon, raffles, celebrity bartender and more. Admission is free (although there will be GlobalPittsburgh membership information if you want to sign up at the door).
Michael Lamb, Pittsburgh City Controller
Robert Kennedy, VP Government Affairs at UPMC
1. A large basket full of Irish gifts, including Guaranteed Irish CDs. (Value: over $200)
2. Three months membership to Urban Active Fitness in Bakery Square. (Value: $150)
3. Four Language lessons by Christine Frechard’s Institute of International Art and Languages (Value: $60)
4. Massage package with assortment of body rubs by Massage Envy (Value: $50)
5. Three Yoga sessions (Value: $30)
Please feel free to forward this to your friends and network and whatever you can do to help spread the word about the event.
|Thanks to support from UPMC|
For more information, contact Tim Allen at 412-392-4513 or by email at email@example.com.