Entrepreneurs from the Pittsburgh Region - particularly from underserved minority and immigrant communities - are invited to attend a free conference on Friday, March 30 titled "The Economics of Entrepreneurialism, Wealth and Globalization" featuring government and community development leaders from 8 a.m. to Noon at Hosanna House in Wilkinsburg. The program is being coordinated by Pittsburgh-based CEED.
- How to Secure Bank Financing for Your Small Business
- CEED Skills to Wealth Small Business Assistance Information Session
- How to do Business with Allegheny County
- Key Priorities and Accessing Government Funding
- Congressman Mike Doyle, 14th Congressional District of Pennsylvania
- Rich Fitzgerald, Allegheny County Chief Executive
- Willie C. Taylor, Regional Director, Economic Development Administration, US Department of Commerce
- Cedric Grant, Director, Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, US Department of Commerce
- Ruth Byrd-Smith, Director, M/W/DBE Department of Allegheny County
- Dr. Howard B. Slaughter, Jr., CEO, Christian Management Enterprises, LLC
- Rufus Idris, Executive Director, Christian Evangelistic Economic Development (CEED)
- John Thompson, Mayor of Wilkinsburg (Welcome)
- Bishop Loran E. Mann, Prelate, Vermont Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction - Church of God in Christ (Opening Prayer)
Hosanna House is located at 807 Wallace Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA, 15221.
This event is free of charge and open to the general public.
There will be light refreshments and an International Dance Performance.
Please register with CEED at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-450-8070.